Thursday, February 08, 2007

Howdy all, thanks for joining.

Here is my online diary to chart my progression across the globe.

First stop Delhi, then Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Oz, and South America (Peru and Chile)

I'm of in one week and cold feet have set in, although that might have something to do with the snow induced wet boots I'm wearing. I'm pumped full of rabies hep b, typhoid, polio, tetanus and have just swallowed my 1st malaria tablet that guarantees me hallucinations and vivid nightmares... bring it on! Who needs all the full moon party can offer if you just take malaria pills?

Anyho, the snow has stopped so I venture out. Next post comin soon, hopefully when I've actually managed to leave the country... x

2 comments:

Pearson said...

Hey there, I see I have the honour of first comment - don't have cold feet, in a few days you'll be eating curry 5 times a day! How good is that? As for titling, there should be a box above the one you type the post in. Good luck and see you soon I hope...

Lola said...

Cuppa a tea and biscuit xxx